This Eufy RoboVac 11 review might be the key to fulfilling somebody's fantasies. One of my childhood dreams was to become wealthy enough to have something like Rosie the Robot.
You remember the animated show, The Jetsons, where the futuristic maid cleaned without ever getting tired? Every time Rosie the Robot appeared on screen, she was always cleaning.
Robots like Rosie might still be out of reach at the moment. However, if you need something that will clean your house on its own, you should consider yourself lucky.
Because we now have robot vacuums like the Eufy RoboVac 11 that can do just that. It might not have a personality, but it does work hard
Our Complete Eufy RoboVac 11 Review
- Dust collector capacity- 0.6 liters. Cleans For You: Clean your house with the click of a button. Versatile cleaning modes and the low-profile design facilitates cleaning under tables and chairs along with every nook and cranny.
- High-Capacity Li-ion Battery: Delivers strong suction power for up to 1.5 hours.
- 3-Point Cleaning System: Side brushes, a rolling brush and powerful suction ensure a thorough clean.
- Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Recharges automatically.
- What You Get: eufy RoboVac 11, remote control (requires 2 AAA batteries, not included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, High-Performance filter, 4 side brushes, welcome guide and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
Robot vacuums help you forget about vacuuming. You can schedule them to run on their own, and they clean rather excellently.
While autonomous cleaning robots first launched with expensive price tags, there are now worthy alternatives that are friendly to your pockets, such as the Eufy RoboVac 11.
Just like any other Eufy RoboVac 11 review, let us start with the range of features.
Three-point cleaning system
The Eufy RoboVac 11 has a three-point cleaning system that makes use of the main rolling brush, two side brushes, and strong 1,000-Pa vacuum suction to rid your floors of dirt and dust.
The main brush measures 5.71 inches, allowing the robot vacuum to have a broad cleaning path. The RoboVac 11 comes with a 20.3-ounce dustbin, which stores more dirt.
The bigger dustbin means that you would need to empty it less often. A triple-filter system also traps the dust and dirt inside the dustbin. The high-performance filter helps you make sure that the air you breathe is clean.
The Eufy RoboVac 11 uses a variety of sensors to find its way around your floors. The robot vacuum will clean in a straight line until it comes across an obstacle. Once it bumps into something, the robot vacuum will then go in another direction.
The Eufy RoboVac 11 features a soft bumper that keeps the robot safe when it does collide with something.
The sensors, meanwhile, allow the robot vacuum to go under furniture or change directions. These sensors also keep it safe from falling off stairs and other steep drops.
The Eufy RoboVac 11 comes with a 2,600 mAh battery that delivers up to 100 minutes of running time.
Once it runs out of juice, the RoboVac 11 will find its way back to the charging dock. This robot vacuum needs anywhere from five to six hours to recharge.
The Eufy RoboVac 11 promises to be 50 percent quieter compared to its competitors. It also claims to be a lot more silent than upright vacuum cleaners. Furthermore, the robot vacuum comes with a remote control that you can use to operate it.
You can also use this to set up cleaning schedules. This cleaning schedule means that you can have the robot start cleaning while you are out of the house.
Even with all of these technologies on board, the Eufy RoboVac 11 looks boring and dull. It has a round shape and the usual dark colors. The design of this robot vacuum is not something to rave about.
However, the Eufy RoboVac 11 does get the job done. It has a bumper up front that protects it and your furniture. What's more, the dimensions make it small enough to go under furniture or in between furniture legs.
Eufy RoboVac 11 Review: What Verified Buyers Say
Verified buyers compare this robot vacuum to the Roomba robots that they owned and pronounce the Eufy robot as the winner. They like how quiet this robot vacuum works, as well as how powerful its suction is.
However, some people warn interested buyers that the Eufy RoboVac 11 gets stuck when encountering steep drops.
Unlike other robot vacuums that retreat and turn around, the RoboVac 11 would only stop and beep. Some reviewers also complain about the robot vacuum being unable to find its way back to the charging dock.
Eufy Robovac 11 Review: How We Chose
In coming up with this Eufy RoboVac 11 review, we checked the robot's information page. We also viewed its sales page on Amazon. Moreover, we looked at credible blog sites that offer their own Eufy RoboVac 11 reviews.
To write this Eufy RoboVac 11 review, we checked out its closely matched budget robot vacuums or competitors, too. So, how does the RoboVac 11 compare to the ILIFE A7, Roborock Xiaowa E25, and the iRobot Roomba 675?
ILIFE A7 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- ILIFE A7 moves with a systematic back-and-forth cleaning pattern in path mode, which cleans efficiently and thoroughly.
- With the Gen 3 CyclonePower cleaning system and interchangeable roller brush system, the Ilife A7 easily handles dust, debris and pet hair on carpets and hard floors.
- App / Remote / Mechanical Buttons: 3 ways to control and schedule your vacuum. Choose what works best for you. Please note ILIFE app requires 2.4G Hz Wi-Fi.
- The new programmable schedule system makes it easy to have the vacuum ready to clean at any time of day, any day of the week.
- What You Get: ILIFE A7 robot vacuum, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging dock, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, extra set of side brushes, user guide and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
The ILIFE A7 uses the company’s third generation CylonePower cleaning system that combines an interchangeable roller brush, two side brushes, and a very powerful vacuum to keep your rooms clean.
It is also very quiet and uses a range of sensors to navigate your floors. The robot vacuum offers five different cleaning modes that allow you to specify how it will handle different kinds of messes.
For instance, if you spill something, you can use spot cleaning mode to tell the robot to concentrate on that small area. But what makes the ILIFE A7 standout from the competition is its stunning looks.
It has a shiny black exterior that is both wear- and scratch-resistant.
Moreover, the ILIFE A7 offers you three ways to control the robot vacuum. You can use the physical buttons on the robot itself, or you can use the included remote control.
The ILIFE A7 also connects to your Wi-Fi network so that you can use the companion app to control it.
They like how responsive the company is when you encounter problems as well. They also attest that this robot vacuum does a great job cleaning your floors and going under furniture.
However, some reviewers say that the robot vacuum cannot find its dock. There are also complaints that say the companion app is buggy. Meanwhile, others note that the robot often disconnects from the Wi-Fi connection.
Roborock Xiaowa E25
- Efficient and intelligent: Fast cleaning, no random bumping. A dual-gyro system, and motion tracking sensors create a high-efficiency cleaning path for every room. Thirteen onboard sensors provide drop avoidance, anti-collision, trap prevention, self-charging and resumption.
- Thorough cleaning: 1800Pa of intense suction picks up dust, crumbs, and other dirt. A super-sized dustbin needs to be emptied only occasionally.
- Vacuum and mop: Choose to just vacuum, or vacuum and mop your home at the same time for a complete clean. Water is sucked naturally into the mop as it cleans, eliminating puddling.
- Auto carpet Boost and resumption: E25 robotic vacuum cleaner automatically identifies carpets and switches to maximum suction. If it runs low on power it returns to recharge then resumes where it left off.
- App control: Use the Mi Home app to start, stop, schedule, customize, charge, Spot Clean, check accessory status, and control movement direction. 2.4GHz Wi-Fi required, compatible with Android, IOS, and Alexa. Authentic ROBOROCK TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD products enjoy a 1-year warranty.
The Roborock Xiaowa E25 promises to deliver 1,800 Pascals of suction power. The strong vacuum is supported by a rolling brush and a side brush that will sweep dirt and dust into the inlet.
The robot vacuum also uses a 21.6-ounce dustbin and a washable filter. The high-performance filter can trap 99.2 percent of dust, allergens, and dirt that are as small as 0.3 microns.
You can also use this robot to mop your floors. Just plug the included water tank in, and the Xiaowa E25 will start mopping. The Xiaowa E25 has several cleaning modes such as carpet, mopping, quiet, max, turbo, and balanced.
Each one makes the robot vacuum move differently to ensure a thorough clean. This robot vacuum comes with 13 sensors that help it avoid bumping into obstacles, as well as steep drops and jams, while also telling it where to go next.
Moreover, it has two gyroscopes and two motion trackers on board. These sensors allow the robot vacuum to reduce cleaning time by up to 30 percent. This feature saves battery life.
Furthermore, the robot vacuum has a battery that can deliver up to 100 minutes of cleaning. That runtime is enough to cover a floor area of 1,600 square feet.
People love how this robot vacuum does an excellent job cleaning their rooms. Some reviewers say that they have a lot of pets in the house and the Roborock Xiaowa E25 leaves their floors spotless and free of pet hair.
They also love the mopping feature and the strong suction power of this inexpensive robot. Other users say that the robot will do a good job navigating around your home once it has "learned" its layout, which will take it several sessions to perfect.
There are also privacy concerns about using the companion app. You will need to send over personal and private information, including your location information, to the Chinese company before you can use the app.
- Capacity volume .6 liter. 3 Stage Cleaning system loosens, lifts, and suctions dirt, dust, and hair from hard floors and carpet.
- Dual Multi Surface Brushes work together to grab dust, dirt, and large debris. The Auto Adjust cleaning head automatically adapts its height to effectively clean both carpets and hard floors.
- Patented Dirt Detect sensors alert Roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high traffic zones of your home.
- Full suite of sensors intelligently navigate the robot under and around objects and under furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors.
- Edge Sweeping Brush is specially designed at a 27 degree angle to sweep debris away from edges and corners.
The Roomba 675 is iRobot's budget robot vacuum that still delivers an efficient clean. It has iRobot's patented three-stage cleaning, iAdapt sensors for navigation, and dirt detect technology to help it give your floors a thorough clean.
The Roomba 675 has dual multi-surface brushes that guarantee efficient pickup. These brushes do not have bristles, making it perfect for pet hair. The dual brushes are less likely to get tangled.
The Roomba 675 also connects to your Wi-Fi network, allowing you to control it using the HOME app. It works with Amazon Alexa or Google Home as well. This functionality enables you to operate your robot vacuum using voice commands.
Verified buyers love how the Roomba 675 leaves their floors clean. People also like how this robot vacuum offers a wide range of features without costing too much.
Meanwhile, other reviewers recommend this robot vacuum to those who have pets and would love a robot vacuum that does not choke on hair.
However, some reviewers warn interested buyers that the Roomba 675 might be a bit unreliable when it comes to navigation. They say it goes off randomly, so you do not have an inkling of where it will end up, or where it has already cleaned.
Eufy RoboVac 11 Review: Pros and Cons
You will find that this robot vacuum is very easy to maintain. All you need to do is to turn it over and pull out the dustbin to empty it. It also comes with four side brushes, which means that you will have a spare pair that you can use.
Meanwhile, the main brush is also very easy to remove, which is very useful because it can get clogged with all the dirt, dust, and hair that it had picked up from your floors.
More than that, it cleans very thoroughly even when it is on thick carpets, according to TechRadar's Eufy RoboVac review. It has a good battery life, giving you around 90 minutes of cleaning.
It can also recharge itself when the battery runs low, so you do not have to wait for it to finish cleaning to take it back to its dock. You will also love the cleaning modes on this robot vacuum.
Each one of these modes has different uses. For instance, the spot cleaning is for cleaning up small spills, the max cleaning will give your floors extra attention, while the single-room cleaning is perfect for smaller areas.
What could be better
With its cleaning performance and low price, you might be thinking that there are some trade-offs. It is true that the Eufy RoboVac 11 does sacrifice some features to focus on what matters: stellar cleaning performance at a budget-friendly price.
One of the features it skipped is the Wi-Fi connectivity. The Eufy RoboVac 11 does not connect to your Wi-Fi, so it does not have a companion app, and you cannot use voice commands to control it.
What's more, the Eufy RoboVac 11 relies only on sensors to navigate throughout your home. It does not have a more advanced technology to help it find its way.
For instance, it does not have the laser-based technology of Neato Botvac robots, nor does it have a camera to help it see things like the higher-end Roombas.
Further, while the Eufy RoboVac 11 can go back to the charging dock, it does not resume cleaning after it is done replenishing its battery.
Who this is for
This Eufy RoboVac 11 review does not recommend the robot vacuum for everyone. The RoboVac 11 will be perfect for people who are looking to have cleaner floors without bringing out the upright vacuum and without depleting their savings.
It will also be an ideal fit for those who are not impressed by robot vacuums that can map your rooms or those that you can control via voice commands or through a companion app.
Furthermore, the Eufy RoboVac 11 will shine in smaller homes or apartments.
Our Verdict for This Eufy RoboVac 11 Review
This Eufy RoboVac 11 review will not be credible if we don't mention that this robot vacuum does not have the fancy schmancy features that other robot vacuums have, such as a more advanced navigation system or a companion mobile app.
But it does not need these features because it has an excellent cleaning performance and a budget-friendly price tag. This back-to-basics robot cleaner will help you keep your floors clean without paying too much for the convenience.
The Eufy RoboVac 11 is a practical choice. Even its appearance is not meant to impress. It does an excellent job of cleaning your floors. At its price point, it is not difficult to recommend this robot vacuum.
Still, this robot vacuum does have a lot of competition. If you want something with a comparable price tag and Wi-Fi connectivity, you can choose between the Roomba 675 or the Roborock Xiaowa E25.
If you want a similarly thorough cleaning performance with mopping features and a slightly lower price, you can choose the ILIFE A7.
How did you find this Eufy RoboVac 11 review? Share your experience with this robot vacuum in the comments!